Chaga Chai Latte
This is one of our favorites chaga recipes for a cold winter day. Easily substitute with your choice of creamer. Scale the recipe up for larger quantities. We recommend using long steeped chaga to maximize health benefits. Wildcraft raw chaga pieces can be purchased here
- 350 ml Almond milk
- 350 ml long steep hot chaga
- 2 Chai tea bags
- Pour almond milk into a large pot and heat on medium until steaming (approximately 10 minutes)
- Add the chai tea bags and remove pot from stove.
- Let the chai steep covered for 10 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- Add hot chaga to the pot, stir and serve immediately
Makes 2 large mugs
Peppermint Chaga Tea
Peppermint, and most other mints, go deliciously well with chaga. Try this very simple recipe and it may become your new favorite morning drink
- 300 ml boiled water
- 2 peppermint tea bags
- 300 ml long steep, hot chaga
- fresh mint (optional)
- Bring water to boil and transfer to tea pot, pot or glass measuring cup
- add both teabags and steep for 5 to 10 minutes (longer if you prefer a sharper mint flavor)
- combine with hot chaga and serve immediately
Chaga Hack - try adding a peppermint tea bags directly to your next mug of chaga
Creamy Chocolate Chaga Smoothie
This rich and creamy chaga smoothie will keep you going. Loaded with cashews and hemp seeds, this smoothie packed with nutrients. The cacao powder kicks this smoothie up to a delicious chocolate treat.
3 cups of long steep hot chaga
1/3 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup cashews
3-4 tbsp cacao powder
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cayenne powder
1/4 tsp vanilla powder or liquid vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and mix on medium high for 25 seconds. Try adding ice to make it chilled.